Ok, so I was tagged. If you don’t know what that means, well — neither do I. But this is what I’m supposed to do.
• I’m working nights for the next two weeks to help with the conventions. It’s weird going to work at 5 p.m.
• When I was in fourth grade, I was in love with Kirk Cameron. Like, obsessively. I had photos of him from Bop, Teen Beat and Tiger Beat all over my wall and I would record “Growing Pains” with my pink boombox so I could listen to his voice later.
• I’m an athlete through and through and realize that more and more with each day. I’m happiest when I’m running or biking or hiking or climbing. You get it. So I signed up for a 24-hour, 12-person relay race through the Appalachian mountains at the end of September. I run three legs, each between 4 and 9 miles. Eek. Must go run. And, or, eventually move to the mountains.
• I love Wallaby Organic Yogurt and eat it nearly every day. I only write that because I just finished one. Banana Vanilla.
• I bought a new camera (my old one was stolen), and my dear friend S., who’s a professional photographer, is teaching me how to use it. We got up at 6:30 a.m. this morning to go chase early morning light.
•My brother and sister-in-law moved to Ann Arbor last week, and I miss them already.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
This is going to be impossible cause the blogs I read have already been tagged. I tag maternityland.
But uh, I think that’s all I got.
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted. (She’s a bloglines reader. She’ll know…)